This is a tour that we need a mix of everything. Hiking gear, yoga wear, summer clothes, warm clothes etc. In the mountains the weather can change at anytime, so we must be prepared for ALL.
- Backpack or Suitcase for whole trip
- Daypack for our hikes 15-26 litre (enough to carry extra clothes,
jacket, camera, snacks, water)
- Your own poles (if you have them and are used to yours), *Hotel has a few pairs
- Rain cover for hiking pack
-Water Bladder (optional)
-Water bottle (2 recommended)
-Good waterproof hiking boot ( up to ankle) or shoe (below ankle) well worn in!
-sandals or flip flop to wear around hotel grounds
-trail shoe with good tread (as extra shoe, if you have problems with hiking boots)
- Waterproof jacket
- Light water resistant pant
- Down light jacket, vest
- Merino wool long sleeve and/or short sleeve
- different SOCKS - bring thin pair, and thick warmer
- Thin mits or gloves
- Light windproof Shell
- Arm Sleeves - these are THE BEST..Optional
- thin 3/4 tights, long tights or a loose fitted hiking pant
- shorts, short tights (whatever you would workout in)
- Yoga wear
- Bathing suit
- Sleeveless tops or T shirts for warm weather
- Clothing you feel good in for our wonderful dinners...
- Ziplocs for clothing, if raining
- European Adapter
- Personal mini first aid kit - meds, pain remedies, blister pads, medication, disinfection, lip protection,
- laundry soap if you want to do some quick washing (you can get real mini ones)
- Energy Bars, electrolytes etc.
- Cell phone
- Euros in cash